Welcome to join SLAB!
Located in Dongguan, one of the main cities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory (SLAB) started construction on December 22, 2017, and completed registration in April 2018. As one of the first Guangdong provincial laboratories, SLAB consists of four core sections: the Frontier Research Center, the Public Technology Platform and Large-scale Scientific Facilities, the Model Factory for Innovation, and the South Bay Interdisciplinary Science Center. It is expected to become an internationally recognized southern base for new materials research and development, an important component of China’s materials research, and a new window of interdisciplinary cooperation in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
- Full Professors in, but not limited to, the following directions:
- Superconducting materials
- Advanced semiconductor materials
- Information materials
- Biomedical materials
- Metallic materials
- Ceramic materials
- High polymer materials
- Energy materials
- Ultrafast laser technology
- Attosecond science
Requirements for Full Professors
1. Ph.D. degree from a well-known overseas university, with over two years overseas research experience; Or Ph.D. degree from a domestic university, with overseas postdoctoral research experience; Or over three years’ overseas or domestic research experience, and have obtained faculty positions from a well-known overseas or domestic university or research institute; Or used to hold a senior technical position or serve as the chief technical consultant of a well-known R&D company.
2. Preferably under 40 years old (calculated as of December 31st of the application year) and should be able to report to work within six months after being offered the position.
3. Papers published in internationally recognized journals or academic conferences, strong academic research ability or potential, or with advanced domestic and foreign intellectual property rights and invention patents. 4. Please provide a detailed resume, relevant research summary, and research plan with budget plans, letters of recommendation from two referrers and their contact information.
1. Internationally competitive salary. Full Professors: an annual salary of RMB 750,000+; Top talents: negotiable.
2. Sufficient team support. Group leaders can enjoy start-up funding of RMB 10,000,000 and a quota for postdoctoral and postgraduates.
3. Competitive government subsidies. Those recognized as high-level talents of Dongguan City can enjoy a housing allowance of RMB 1,000,000 to RMB 10,000,000; Qualified overseas high-level talents and urgently-needed talents can enjoy local income tax deduction policy.
4. High standard social insurance and housing funds, well-furnished apartments to rent, and children to be enrolled into good schools. For more information about our job vacancies, please visit http://slab.hotjob.cn/
2. Cover letter or personal statement;
3. Research/work summary and plan; the research plan should indicate the budget.
4. Name, contact information and recommendation letters of two referees in the same professional field.
5. Attached materials: copy of passport (ID card), proof of employment; copy of highest academic degree diploma, professional and technical certificate; lists of published academic works (indicating the first author and corresponding author), awards; copies of patent certificates and documents certifying the transformation of the achievements, as well as other relevant materials that are deemed necessary.
Contact Number 86-769-89136718
Address： Building A1, International Innovation Entrepreneurship Community, Songshan Lake, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
SLAB Invites Talented Applicants!