Global Scholar Recruitment Campaign
I. Position requirements:
(i) Categories: Excellent talents. Renowned scholars having made significant achievements recognized widely, with experience in organizing and planning major scientific research projects; having innovative ideas for discipline construction and scientific research; capable of leading related discipline groups to maintain a leading position in China and reach internationally advanced level.
* Leading talents. Well-known scholars having made outstanding achievements recognized widely; at the forefront of the related fields nationally; having great scientific research outputs recognized by peers at home and abroad; capable of coordinating the development of the related discipline to maintain or reach a leading position in China.
* Discipline leaders. Having a title of or above associate professor in famous foreign universities or scientific research institutions; having produced great scientific research outputs in the related fields; capable of leading the related discipline to the top level in China.
* Outstanding young talents. Having over two years of postdoctoral or related research experience in universities or scientific research institutions at home and abroad; having internationally academic visions and strong scientific research ability; having great findings and published influential articles in important journals in the field; Possessing good potential.
(ii) Basic requirements:
* Age: no age limit for excellent talents; 57 years old at most for leading talents, in principle; 50 years old at most for discipline leaders, in principle; 40 years old at most for outstanding young talents, in principle.
* The main recruitment fields include, but are not limited to traditional disciplines related to medical and life sciences, such as clinical medicine and basic medicine; basic research of emerging interdisciplines; medical big data-based artificial intelligence, cutting-edge research and translational research etc.
The remuneration can be negotiable for the right candidate. The house purchase subsidies, settling-in allowance and start-up funding for scientific research is negotiable specifically in person.
III. Application materials and methods
Should you be interested, please send the materials as indicated below to the Office of High-Level Talents of The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University. We will keep the personal information strictly confidential.
Continuous education and work experience from the beginning of the undergraduate education to date; a catalogue of published papers and no more than 5 representative works; major achievements of medical care, teaching, scientific research; scientific research projects undertaken, patents and awards, etc.
Future research plans;
1-2 referring experts for consultation.
Chen Li, Office of High-Level Talents