Sanofi Institute for Biomedical Research (SIBR) is seeking multiple highly motivated individuals with doctoral degrees to join our institute located in Suzhou, China.
Position Overview & Key Responsibilities
1. Lead or participate in projects including (but not limited to):
(1) Functional screening and mouse genetics study to identify novel therapeutic targets for cancer, autoimmune diseases, inflammation, and other diseases;
(2) Validation of therapeutic targets in animal models;
(3) Discovery, optimization, and development of small and large molecules for therapeutic targets of interest;
(4) Elucidate the dynamic changes in immune cell distribution in tumor and lymphoid organs during the course of tumorigenesis in the presence or absence of drug treatment;
(5) Data analysis and interpretation in genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, and bio-imaging research.
2. Conceptualize and execute research plans independently or in collaboration with other scientists.
1. PhD, MD, or MD-PhD in biological, biomedical, chemistry, and pharmaceutical sciences; physical sciences, engineering, computer sciences;
2. Extensive knowledge and research experience as demonstrated by publications, patents, and/or licensing agreements.
3. Be able to effectively communicate and function in a highly multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse environment;
4. Fluent in English and Chinese.
5. Title, grade, and compensation are based on experience, qualifications, and achievements.
(1) For scientist positions, no additional research experience is required after obtaining doctoral degrees.
(2) For senior scientist positions, 2-3 years of research experience in academia or biopharmaceutical industry is required after obtaining doctoral degrees. Individuals with exceptional achievements (as demonstrated by high-impact publications, patents, and licensing agreements) will be considered for senior scientist positions without research experience after obtaining doctoral degrees.