We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Li Laboratory within the Department of Medicine, Section of Cardiovascular Research at Baylor College of Medicine. Li lab currently has multiple projects investigating novel molecular mechanisms causing atrial fibrillation, cardiac conduction disorders, and metabolism disorder-related cardiomyopathy and cardiac arrhythmias. The lab utilizes multi-disciplinary approaches including molecular cloning, biochemistry, electrophysiology, and phenotyping in transgenic mouse models.
- Organizes and implements complex research plans.
- Develops new methods.
- Tests and collects data.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Writes detailed scientific reports.
- Mentors graduate and undergraduate students.
- Presents research findings on a regular basis to both peers within the center and at national and international meetings.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- PhD or MD/Phd degree received in the last 2 years
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.