The State Key Laboratory of Brain Cognition and Brain-inspired Intelligence is established in the Center of Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligent Technology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (http://english.cebsit.cas.cn/). The laboratory focuses on understanding the mechanisms of brain intelligence, and developing the theory and techniques of brain-inspired intelligence. Faculty positions are now open, including deputy director and principal investigators.
1) An exceptional track record of scientific achievements and substantial research experience in the field of computational neuroscience or brain-inspired intelligence.
2) Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire research teams.
3) Proven ability to develop and maintain effective collaborations and partnerships.
1) Possess a Ph.D. degree or equivalent training with notable research achievements.
2) Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in interdisciplinary research teams.
3) Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas: neural mechanisms of timing, concept learning, reasoning, generalization, decision-making; computational neuroscience; and brain-inspired computing.
To apply for the Deputy Director position, please submit your Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), future research plans, a comprehensive list of publications, and the names and e-mail addresses of three references to Ms. Huang (email@example.com). The application deadline is Feb. 29, 2024.
For Principal Investigators, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. To apply, please send your C.V., future research plans, a complete list of publications, and the names and email addresses of three references to Ms. Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Successful candidates of both positions will receive competitive start-up and annual operating funds, salary, and housing allowance.