“Qiushi” Distinguished Scholar
The SRRSH welcomes applicants of all ranks from internationally recognized scientists and medical doctors in various disciplines of clinical medicine, life sciences, basic research of emerging interdisciplinary, frontier research, transformation research and other fields from home and abroad.
Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital (SRRSH), affiliated with Zhejiang University School of Medicine was established in 1994 through the generous donation of Sir Run Run Shaw, a well-known Hong Kong businessman and philanthropist, and the support of the Zhejiang Provincial Government. SRRSH is the first large-scale public comprehensive hospital in China to pass JCI accreditation, the first in Asia to pass the Magnet certification and the first member of Mayo Clinic Care Network in China. For four consecutive years, SRRSH has been rated as A++ in the performance appraisal, among the top 1% of the national tertiary public hospitals. It is a public comprehensive tertiary Grade A hospital integrating medical care, teaching, and scientific research, which has over 150 graduate supervisors for 38 doctoral programs and 45 master’s programs. It houses 39 clinical departments and research groups.
SRRSH boasts leading-edge disciplines for Minimally Invasive Medicine, Oncology, Reproductive Medicine, Orthopedics, Cardiology and Ophthalmology and other fields, among which the two special research advances were featured in Nature, and some programs were awarded the National Innovation Award. SRRSH owns 1 National Engineering Research Center for Minimally Invasive Instrument Innovation and Application, 1National Regional Medical Center for Respirology, 1 jointly Comprehensive National Regional Medical Center, 1 National Clinical Teaching and Training Demonstration Center, and 14 Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratories.
For more information, please follow the official website of Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital: www.srrsh.com.
1. Competitive remuneration and welfare benefits, negotiable based on actual demands;
2. Teachers' apartments can be rented; welfare apartments can be purchased if the successful applicants meet the requirements of ZJU;
3. Negotiable startup funds based on actual demands;
4. Office and laboratory space: competitive office environment and laboratory space will be provided；
5. Guaranteed number of doctoral students enrolled each year; recruitment of postdoctoral fellows will be supported；
6. Assistance will be given to the school enrollment for children and job for spouses; assist in household registration, permanent residence permits for foreigners, etc.
1. With a doctorate degree; with full professorship (or an equivalent title) in a prominent university (“Qiushi” Distinguished Physician requires both professor and chief physician in principle);
2. With recognized academic achievements in his/her field of study and capability of leading the discipline to catch up or maintain the international advanced level; with strong teamwork spirit and excellent organizational leadership ability.
1. Resume of continuous study and work from the beginning of the undergraduate study to the date of application, published papers and work, achievements in major teaching and scientific research, research projects undertaken, patents and awards, etc.;
2. Three representative works;
3. Work plan and research proposal.
Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital sincerely welcomes talents to join us and create a brilliant future together.