In order to give you more information about Tianjin University (TJU) -School of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (SPST), we will hold a series of recruitment briefing workshop in UK, Germany and Switzerland.
1. Imperial College London
Time: 15:00-18:00, 2nd, May, 2023
Venue: EEE611, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, SW7 2AZ
2. RWTH Aachen University
Time: 14:00-16:00, 4th, May, 2023
Venue: DWI – Leibniz-Institut für Interaktive Materialien e.V.
Forckenbeckstraße 50, 52074 Aachen
3. Freiburg University
Time: 13:00-15:00, 5th, May, 2023
Venue: Georges-Köhler-Allee 103, 79110 Freiburg im Breisgau, 2. OG Seminar room
4. Zurich University
Time: 11:00-12:30, 8th, May, 2023
Venue: Irchel campus Y-19-J-98, Zurich University chemistry department
5. ETH Zurich
Time: 14:15-16:00, 8th, May, 2023
Venue: D5.3, ETH HG
1. Introduction of Tianjin University and School of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
2. Introduction of Chinese national talent title application, Chinese national research fund of international scientist application
3. Tianjin University talent recruitment policy
Contact person: Yan Zhou, Vice Dean in charge of HR
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warmly welcome you to join our workshop!
Tianjin University (TJU) -School of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (SPST) seeks talented senior faculty
Reconceived as an international demonstration project, SPST has developed an undergraduate through PhD research and teaching program all in English to encourage and recruit top talents, independent of origin, to Tianjin. The program is housed in over 16,000 square meters of newly renovated research space, and is equipped with an extensive shared instrumentation analytical center for X-ray, MS, NMR, microscopy and much more. The elite program enrolls 60-80 undergraduates selected for their STEM and English competency, and further recruits over 100 MS/PhD students for international level research studies. SPST seeks top Faculty scholars in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a focus this year on the following areas:
- Pharmacology and Toxicology – Experimental, modeling and big data analysis
- Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Drug synthesis, discovery and lead optimization.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis – Personalized diagnostics,
- Drug Delivery and Formulation – Smart encapsulation, on-demand delivery, drug targeting.
- Health and Pharmacy Administration-Health policy and management, health economics and pharmacoeconomics
- All areas related to pharmacy
General applications please send as a single PDF file in English labeled as (LastName_FirstName_Application_SPST.pdf) including a Executive Resume/Bio (2 pages with photo), Statement of Teaching Interests/Philosophy (1-2 pages), Summary of Research Interests (3-5 pages), List of Publications. For full consideration, please contact us at email@example.com.