Global Recruitment of High-level Talents at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
Zhejiang Chinese Medical University (ZCMU) is a key university in Zhejiang Province, P. R. China. It was jointly established by the People’s Government of Zhejiang Province, the National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. ZCMU is a modern University located near the south bank of Qiantang River, in the city of Hangzhou, a world-famous tourist destination known for its beautiful scenery and rich cultural heritage. The university now has two campuses covering with the total area exceeding 470,000 square meters.
ZCMU can be historically traced back to 1953. ZCMU is among the first batch of universities in China to recruit and cultivate postgraduates of TCM, and takes the lead among Zhejiang provincial universities eligible of awarding doctoral degrees and establishing post-doctoral research stations. Now, ZCMU is a teaching and research-oriented university with TCM and Chinese Materia Medica as its leading subjects, combined with contemporary life science subjects. ZCMU is presently comprised of 18 schools and has 4 directly affiliated hospitals. Moreover, there are additional 21 Hospitals located in different cities of Zhejiang Province indirectly affiliated with ZCMU. ZCMU enrolls over 22,000 full-time students, including over 4,700 doctoral and master degree students, and over 800 international students.
ZCMU is a national demonstration base for cultivating innovative talents. It has independently cultivated a number of high-level talents, including Members of Chinese Academy of Engineering, National Masters of TCM, National “Ten Thousand Talent Program” Leading Talents, Chief Scientist of the 973 Program, and National Famous Doctors of TCM etc. Currently, ZCMU employs 1,300 faculty and staff, and among them, over 330 with senior professional titles, including Members of the Academia Europaea, Distinguished Professors holding the title of “the Cheung Kong Scholar” awarded by the Ministry of Education of P.R.C, recipients of National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar and of National Science Foundation for Excellent Young Scholar Awards, etc.
ZCMU promotes established and new disciplines with emphasis on scientific technology innovation. ZCMU was within the first batch of Zhejiang provincial universities that have been awarded national key discipline. The Research Fields of ZCMU, including Clinical Medicine, Pharmacology and Toxicology, and Biology and Biochemistry, rank at the top 1% of global ranking based on Essential Science Indicators.
ZCMU has been and will continue to adhere to the motto of “Seek the Origin at High Aspiration”, and the philosophy of “Student-centered, Academics-prioritized”, and commits to building a first-class TCM university characterized by cultural inheritance and innovation.
ZCMU is now recruiting high-level talents/faculty (albeit postdoctoral fellows are also welcome) worldwide with the research fields listed as following (but not limited to): basic medicine, clinical medicine, life sciences, pharmacy, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering, nanomedicine, chemistry, nursing and public health. The following research areas are of particular interest: neuroscience, immunity, cancer translational research, osteology, nephrology, pharmacology, public health and traditional medicine.
ZCMU fosters a rigorous academic atmosphere and institutional environment. ZCMU provides excellent academic research conditions for you to achieve your professional goals and competitive career development conditions in accordance with relevant national and school policies.
(1) Help to establish innovative research teams; and foster PhD student and postdoctoral fellow enrollment;
(2) Provide project funding support and opportunities to collaborate with other laboratories with the ZCMU and with the ZCMU Affiliated Hospitals; we strive to provide for a supportive, international and multidisciplinary research environment;
(3) Provide administrative supporting applications for national, provincial, and ministerial scientific research projects.
(1) The annual salary system is implemented and the comprehensive annual salary exceeds 700,000 RMB per year (excluding scientific research awards) for high-level talents;
(2) Health (comprehensive medical and dental) insurance and housing support are also provided;
(3) Income can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
(1) Flexible work hours are provided to support family life and priority is given to arranging for children to enroll in child –care, primary schools, junior middle schools and universities;
(2) The ZCMU Affiliated Hospitals provide high-quality medical care and occupational health management;
(3) On-site Dental School provides high-quality dental care.
1. Personal CV
2. The list of top 10 papers and the statement on research, teaching and service accomplishments.
3. Three recommendation letters from acknowledged experts.
4. 5-Year Research Plan;
Please specify in the subject of the email: NAME + RESEARCH DIRECTION.
Address: Human Resoruce Department, No. 548 Binwen Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Tel: Dr. Wang (+86)571 8660 3313
Official Website Address Zhejiang Chinese Medical University: https://www.zcmu.edu.cn/english/index.htm
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT HIGH-LEVEL TALENTS RECRUITMENT:
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS RECRUITMENT: