TClock4AD - 17 Dual degree three-years MSCA PhD Position
- University of Bologna
- Italy, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Israel, Germany, Greece, Belgium, Israel, UK.
- €3,400 (country correction coefficient applies) + €600 mobility allowence+ €660 family allowance
- 14 Apr 2023
- 31 May 2023
- Biomedicine, Chemistry, Computing, Engineering, Health Science, Life Science
- Job Type
- PhD Studentship
- Employment - Hours
- Full time
- Fixed term
We are excited to advertise 17 three-years positions for double PhD degrees (co-tutelle) to begin in September/November 2023 as part of the Horizon Europe Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action Doctoral Network (HE-MSCA DN) entitled “Targeting Circadian Clock Dysfunction in Alzheimer’s Disease”. TClock4AD is a research training network, which aims to face Alzheimer’s drug development challenges:
- by exploring the innovative idea of Targeting Circadian Clock Dysfunction
- by exploiting excellent expertise and advanced technologies at leading Universities, research centers, enterprises, hospitals and patient associations across EU, UK, Israel, USA, China.
Through a multidisciplinary, intersectoral, international, gender and age-balanced network of 13 beneficiaries (including 2 SME) and 14 associated partners, TClock4AD will deliver double degrees to 17 innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial doctoral candidates (DCs), with triple-i skills, broad vision, and effective work ethic.
Among the 17 double PhD degrees, 15 will comply with the MSCA rules and will be delivered to Marie Curie Fellows. The 2 DCs recruited by UK-based Associated Partner Teesside University will not be Marie Curie Fellows.
For more information, see the project’s website: https://site.unibo.it/tclock4ad