The 2022 biennial bacterial cell-cell communication meeting will be held at Robinson College in the historic city of Cambridge. The meeting is intended to bring together researchers working on all aspects of bacterial cell-cell communication, with a particular emphasis on showcasing the work of early career researchers. In addition, a stellar line-up of established international leaders in the field will be discussing the very latest developments and insights. Our goal is to achieve a balanced blend of invited and offered talks, poster sessions, and flash posters/talks, giving everyone the opportunity to present their work.
- Evolutionary aspects of intercellular signalling
- Molecular mechanism(s) of signalling
- Engineering and modelling intercellular signalling; synthetic and systems considerations
- The chemical biology of signalling
- Inter-species and inter-kingdom signalling
- Blocking the message; quenching the signal
Early bird discounted rates close on 9 May 2022 at 23:59.