The Growth Factors in Regeneration and Regenerative Medicine Fusion Conference aims to bring together researchers and clinicians from different disciplines with an interest in the function of growth factors in tissue regeneration and their use for regenerative medicine. This meeting will provide a unique opportunity for academic and industrial researchers and clinicians to meet each other, to discuss projects, and to initiate new and in some cases highly interdisciplinary research projects and collaborations.
• Role of growth factors in stem cell biology
• Extracellular matrix regulation of growth factor signalling in tissue repair and regeneration
• Vasculature in tissue repair and regeneration
• Immune system in repair and regeneration
• Growth factor function in tissue repair vs. cancer
• Growth factor-based tissue engineering for repair and regeneration
Chaired by: Sabine Werner (ETH Zurich Institute of Molecular Health Sciences) and David Ornitz (Washington University)