Cambridge Advance Online offers short online courses from the University of Cambridge. We deliver premium online learning for professionals across a range of industries.
Bionanotechnology From Theory to Practice is an interdisciplinary and up-to-date overview of the rapidly developing area of bionanotechnology, a field that has been steadily developing over the last 30 years.
Learn from a leading academic in the field who is based at the internationally recognised Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology at the University of Cambridge. This course is grounded in biomedical applications but the techniques you learn will be applicable to a range of industries including energy, agriculture and the environment.
What will I learn?
At the end of the short six-week course, you will be able to:
- design a functional material or device using bionano elements
- describe how bionanotechnology can be used to address current challenges in the fields of medicine and biosensing
- choose and apply an appropriate Bionanotechnology strategy to existing solutions or structures
- decide on analytical methods and appropriate combinations to be used to characterise a particular bionano system
- make informed decisions on alternative analytical strategy based on cost/availability analysis
- communicate the unique value proposition of your strategy and communicate this convincingly to a range of stakeholders
Booking is now open for January 2022 and April 2022!