Do you want to work SMARTER not HARDER? This course is focused on the needs of a clinical researcher and is a very practical course with exercises and methods to build and develop the core soft skills to allow you to work more efficiently and increase your productivity.
Oftentimes issues arise due to communication breakdown. We look at how information should flow within project teams and examine when different types of communication are most effective.
We all work to tight deadlines, but do you find yourself wondering where your day has gone? Our trainer will help you examine your working practices to enable you to set goals, prioritise activities and develop an effective working plan, while keeping your eyes open for those time thieves.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
• Identify the most appropriate communication form to deliver your message
• Evaluate your own time management skills
• Set SMART Goals
• Design a simple tool to prioritise your work
• Develop a realistic work plan based on deadlines and priorities
• Develop a system to ensure activities are completed on time
• Define the term Proactive
• Time management
• Assessment of your time management skills
• Time stealers
• Setting goals
• Effectiveness & Efficiency
• Ensuring tasks are tracked, followed up & completed on time
• Managing information& Effective Meetings