- The main valuation approaches, tools & techniques currently used in the pharma-biotech world.
- Methodology for assessing the risk profile of a company prior to valuation.
- An overview of different valuation methods used for life science companies and products.
- How to calculate the value of a life sciences company with the Discounted Cash Flow method, comparables and exit valuation.
*How to calculate the value of a compound in development, using the most commonly used tool, i.e. the risk-adjusted Net Present Value (rNPV).
- How to structure the licensing deal between companies, covering issues such as milestone and royalty payments.
- Gain practice in calculating the value of a phase II compound with an Excel-based valuation tool, which you can use when back in the office.
- The audience of this course is always an interesting mix of executives from pharma, biotech and related (e.g. tech transfer) companies.