- The skill set required to successfully negotiate licence deals in the pharma-biotech world, to persuade and build consensus.
- What you need to prepare and check before starting a negotiation.
- The methods for determining value and spreadsheet financial modeling to improve negotiation outcomes.
- Practise negotiating skills in 4 interactive role plays featuring typical Pharma/Biotech licensing situations.
- The differences between integrative and distributive negotiation strategies and tools to improve leverage.
- The various types of licence agreements used in pharma-biotech, and methods to determine royalty rates and value sharing.
- The role-plays include a variety of negotiation scenarios: Royalty negotiations, term sheet negotiations, etc.
- To ensure you optimally benefit from the role play sessions with executives from a variety of backgrounds, the audience size is limited to 10 max.