- The critical steps in the licensing process of a pharmaceutical compound in R&D.
- How to profile your product and prepare information to maximise attractiveness to 3rd parties.
- Key factors in the valuation of your product and how to set up a spreadsheet to optimise the commercial structure of the deal.
- How to target potential partners – and the best way to make successful contacts.
- What to include in term sheets, CDAs and MTAs –
- The issues to watch out for during negotiations.
Understand the due diligence process and what will be expected from you.
Expert advice on negotiation strategy and on managing a deal post-signature.
- This is a very practical course, with plenty of directly applicable tools and information for your out-licensing activities: Checklists, clear instructions, action plan, a valuation tool, etc.
- Participants at this course are senior executives, including biotech CEOs planning to initiate out-licensing activities, adding an additional learning dimension.