- A process for brand planning that identifies market opportunities and boosts brand performance.
- Analytical tools to discover key leverage points from patient-centric and stakeholder insights.
- Market segmentation: How to determine priority segments for your brand.
- Brand positioning: How to develop a good positioning statement and ensure it is implemented.
- How to make a good SWOT and extract CSFs required for your brand’s success.
- How to design effective and efficient tactical mixes for highly competitive markets (“Red Ocean”).
- How to create a “Blue Ocean” market environment where competition is irrelevant.
- Best practices drawn from pharma and other industry sectors.
- You will be equipped with a set of practical tools and checklists for making and/or improving pharma brand marketing plans.
- You will learn from your peers during group work on the Betaprolol case, developed by Edouard Demeire.