- A comprehensive overview of the launch process: From discovery/development up to maturity.
- A structured roadmap with detailed steps to plan your full cross-functional launch process.
- The 4 launch types: Selecting the right launch strategy based on your brand’s profile.
- The market and customer insights that are crucial for defining the launch strategy and plan.
- How to use the patient journey and leverage points to define and prioritise customer segments.
- How to design an omni-channel launch strategy to engage with the right key stakeholders.
- How to organise internally in order to be optimally prepared for launch.
- Best practices drawn from real-world examples of successful and failed launches.
- You will be able to put theory into practice during group work on real-world case studies.
- You will receive handy take-home templates and models.
- Cross-check your approach and experiences during cross-functional discussions with industry peers.