Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST)
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST), formerly named Nanjing Institute of Meteorology, was established in 1960 and enjoys the reputation as “the cradle of meteorological talents in China”. Co-constructed by the Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government, the Ministry of Education of China, the China Meteorological Administration (CMA) and the State Oceanic Administration, the university is now on the list of China’s national “Double First-rate” universities and disciplines and is also included in the provincial high-level universities in Jiangsu province.
The discipline of Atmospheric Science ranks No. 1 in the discipline evaluation conducted by the Ministry of Education of China. The disciplines of Geoscience, Engineering and Computer Science have entered top 1% ESI international discipline ranking. According to the four most influential international university rankings, NUIST ranks 80 among all the universities in mainland China averagely.
Welcome all the talents from home and abroad to NUIST!
Face to Face with Presidents at Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST)
The activity is to establish a platform of communication and cooperation for all the outstanding scholars from home and abroad and provide them with an opportunity to have a better understanding of our university through presidents’ introduction, academic forums and profound communications. We aim to attract more professionals to develop their careers in our university and thus to promote the construction of our first-rate discipline.
Sciences indcluding Meteorology, Environment, Oceanography, Electronics,Telecommunication, Computer Science,Control, Mathematics, Geography, Remote Sensing as well as Humanities.
A doctorate from a famous overseas university or a doctorate from a famous national university with no less than 36 months’ successive research experience in famous universities, research institutions or enterprises in China or abroad; intention to apply for the national Thousand Talents Program; outstanding academic achievements by meeting as least one of the following conditions:
- Publications in world top journals like Science or Nature, their sub journals or other similar world famous journals;
- Highly cited scientists (according to Thomson Reuters data) or scholars (according to Elsevier data);
- More than 5 publications in top journals in relevant research area or in the first-class journals according to CAS JCR Journal Classification in the past five years;
- Accumulated influence factor of SCI-indexed papers over 30 in the past five years (20 for engineering and technology)
- No less than 5 publications in top journals on humanities in the past five years;
- Great contributions in economy, culture or other areas.
For details, please check the link below:
Face to Face with Presidents at Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST) : Nanjing, China