South China Normal University
South China Normal University was established in 1933. Located in Guangzhou, Guangdong, South China Normal University is a member of “Project 211” and co-constructed by both the Ministry of Education of China and People’s Government of Guangdong Province. It is selected into the list of key construction universities in the Guangdong High Level Universities Program. South China Normal University boasts three campuses, namely Shipai Campus, University City Campus and Nanhai Campus, with a total area of over 200 hectares. Now South China Normal University has 24,894 undergraduates, 7,553 master degree candidates, 842 doctoral degree candidates, over 100 postdoctoral research fellows and over 1000 overseas students, thus forming a complete talent cultivation system covering bachelor, master, doctoral and postdoctoral programs.
South China Normal University attaches great importance to the faculty construction; the university has 1,979 full time teaching staff, 1,098 of whom have at least associate professor or associate researcher titles. Discipline covers 12 categories including philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and art. Four disciplines including chemistry, plant and animal science, engineering and mathematics enter ESI top 1%. 4 disciplines including Educational Technology, Developmental and Educational Psychology, Optics, Sociology of Physical Education enter national key disciplines. 3 disciplines including Psychology, Physical Education, Education enter top 10% in China Disciplines ranking 2012.
The university’s comprehensive strength ranks the first class among China’s normal universities and local key universities, and has great fame and influence in Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macau, East Asia and South Asia.
To comprehensively promote Guangdong High Level University Construction Program, South China Normal University is currently recruiting high-level talents in China and abroad. Welcome to join us!
- 1. Research Disciplines with Vacancies Available
• Physics (Particle Physics and Nuclear Physics,Theoretical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Optics, Acoustics, Radio Physics, Semiconductor Physics)
• Chemistry (Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry), organic chemistry, physical chemistry）
• Biology (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Neurobiology, Biophysics, Fisheries Science, Genetics, Crop Science, Crop Genetics, Crop Breeding Science, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Immunology)
• Ecology (Phytoecology, Zooecology, Environmental Ecology, Microbial Ecology, Molecular Ecology)
• Marine Science
• Mathematics (Basic Mathematics, Computational Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Financial Mathematics)
• Medical Sciences（Clinical Medicine: Phymatology, Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics; Foundation Medicine: Pathogeny Biology, Immunology)
• Data Science
• Big Data Technology
• Artificial Intelligence
• Network and Information Security
• Cloud Computing
• Software Engineering
• Social Networks and Media Mining
• Educational Information
• Psychology and Brain Science（Brain and Cognition，Brain Diseases，Psychological Statistics and Measurements，Psychological Counselling and Treatment，Human Resource Management and EAP，Human Factors Engineering and User Experience）
• Optical Engineering
• Communication Engineering
• Materials Science and Engineering（Materials Physics and Chemistry，Materials Science，Functional Oxide Materials, Optofluidics Materials and Devices，Polymer Optoelectronic Materials and Devices，Multiferroic Materials and Devices，Semiconductor Optoelectronic Materials and Devices，Nano Materials and Devices）
• Environmental Science and Engineering
• Control Science and Control Engineering（Detection Technology and Automatic Equipment）
• Surveying and Mapping
• Hydraulic Engineering（Hydrology and Water Resources）
• Mechanical Engineering （Mechanical and Electronic Engineering，Industrial Design）
• Electronic Information（Circuits and Systems，Microelectronics and Solid Electronics，Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology，Physical Electronics，Electronic Engineering，Information Engineering，New Display Technology，Machine Vision or 3D Display，New Information Storage Materials and Devices）
• Computer Science and Technology
• Internet of Things Engineering
- 2. Vacancies
Outstanding Young Scholars:
Senior research position, competitive annual salary and housing allowance (maximum 2 million RMB), research start-up fund will be commensurate with his/her actual requirement. Children of SCNU staff can study in the affiliated kindergarten and primary school of SCNU.
Talented Young Scholars:
Candidates can apply for Special Research Fellow or Special Associated Research Fellow position. Annual salary of 200-350 thousand RMB and research start-up fund of less than 200 thousand RMB and monthly rental allowance 3000 will be provided to the applicants. Children of SCNU staff can study in the affiliated kindergarten and primary school of SCNU.
Candidates can apply for Special Associated Research Fellow or Special Assistant Research Fellow position. Annual salary of 220-350 thousand RMB, postdoc apartment or rental allowance 3000 will be provided to the applicants, Children of SCNU staff can study in the affiliated kindergarten and primary school of SCNU.
- 3. Contact Information
Website of Human Resource Office：http://rsc.scnu.edu.cn/