Article metrics such as number of downloads, citations and online attention are available from each article page, and provide an overview of the attention received by a paper.
The 2017 peer review performance metrics (as median time in calendar days) for Nature are shown below:
- Submission to first editorial decision: 9
- Submission to first post-review decision: 43
- Submission to Accept: 193
The 2017 journal metrics for Nature are as follows:
- 2-year Impact Factor: 41.577
- 5-year Impact Factor: 44.958
- Immediacy Index: 9.700
- Eigenfactor® score: 1.35581
- Article Influence Score: 22.535
- 2-year Median: 25
For a further description of these metrics and a summary of the metrics for all Nature journals, please visit our journal metrics page. More information underlying our approach to journal metrics may be found here.