Article metrics such as number of downloads, citations and online attention are available from each article page, and provide an overview of the attention received by a paper.
The 2017 peer review performance metrics (as median time in calendar days) for Nature are shown below:
- Submission to first editorial decision: 9
- Submission to first post-review decision: 43
- Submission to Accept: 193
The 2018 journal metrics for Nature are as follows:
- 2-year Impact Factor: 43.070
- 5-year Impact Factor: 45.819
- Immediacy Index: 9.435
- Eigenfactor® Score: 1.285010
- Article Influence Score: 22.396
- 2-year Median: 26
For a further description of these metrics and a summary of the metrics for all Nature journals, visit our journal metrics page. More information underlying our approach to journal metrics may be found here.