Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Emory University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.04|
Share output for the past 5 years
Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University
- Emory Eye Center, Emory University
- Emory University Hospital, Emory University
- Midtown Hospital, Emory University
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Emory • Children’s • GT Pediatric Research Alliance
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP)
- The Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC)
- Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.