Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:Vanderbilt University (VU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Share output for the past 5 years
Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN)
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP)
- Human Brain Project (HBP)
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen)
- The AMD Gene Consortium
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.