NIH National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Clinical Sequencing Exploratory Research (CSER)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM)
- DIAGRAM Consortium
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network
- Finland United States Invest igation of NIDDM Genetics (FUSION)
- Global BPGen Consortium
- GoT2D Consortium
- Honey Bee Genome Sequencing Consortium
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- Mouse ENCODE Consortium
- Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Consortium
- The 1000 Genomes Project
- The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.