European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) United Kingdom (UK)
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:EMBL - Hinxton
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM)
- Health Data Research (HDR) UK Cambridge
- Midwest Center for Structural Genomics (MCSG)
- Multiple Tissue Human Expression Resource Consortium (MuTHER)
- NIH Center of Excellence for Big Data Computing (HeartBD2K)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium
- The 1000 Genomes Project
- The Geuvadis Consortium
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.