Section of Physical, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, NASU Ukraine
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Section of Physical, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, NASU published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.07|
Share output for the past 5 years
Section of Physical, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, NASU
- Department of Physics and Astronomy, NASU
- Institute for Nuclear Research (KINR), NASU
- Institute for Problems of Materials Sciences (IPMS), NASU
- Institute for Scintillation Materials (ISMA), NASU
- Institute for Single Crystals, NASU
- Institute of Applied Physics (IAP), NASU
- Institute of Geological Sciences, NASU
- Institute of Mathematics, NASU
- Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute, NASU
- Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Institute (UHMI), NASU
- Ya. S. Pidstryhach Institute for Applied Problems of Mechanics and Mathematics, NASU
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.