Section of Chemical and Biological Sciences, NASU Ukraine
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Section of Chemical and Biological Sciences, NASU published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Section of Chemical and Biological Sciences, NASU
- Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, NASU
- Institute of Cell Biology, NASU
- Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, NASU
- Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, NASU
- Institute of Organic Chemistry, NASU
- L. V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, NASU
- M. G. Khoilodny Institute of Botany, NASU
- O. O. Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry, NASU
- O. V. Palladin Institute of Biochemistry, NASU
- R. E. Kavetsky Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology (IEOPR), NASU
- V.I. Vernadsky Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, NASU
- V.P. Kukhar Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry, NASU
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.