Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) Switzerland
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:University of Geneva (UNIGE)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AGORA Cancer Research Center
- CKDGen Consortium
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM)
- Health 2030
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- National Centre Competence in Research (NCCR) Synapsy
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium
- Rhin-Rhône-Alpes-Genève pour la Greffe d’Ilots de Langerhans (GRAGIL)
- Swiss Cancer Center Léman (SCCL)
- Swiss HIV Cohort Study (SHCS)
- WHO Collaborating Centre on Patient Safety
- WHO Collaborating Centre on infection prevention and control and antimicrobial resistance
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.