Max Planck Institute for Physics (MPP) Germany
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Physics (MPP) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Belle Collaboration
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST)
- Excellence Cluster Origins
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- H1 Collaboration
- Japanese MAGIC Consortium
- The ATLAS Collaboration
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration)
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA)
- The MAGIC Collaboration
- The STAR Collaboration
- The ZEUS Collaboration
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.