Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (MPE) Germany
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Max Planck Society
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics (MPE) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST)
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT)
- Excellence Cluster Origins
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (LBT)
- Swift Mission Operations Center (Swift MOC)
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.