Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) Germany
Date range: 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) published between 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Berlin Joint EPR Laboratory (BeJEL)
- Competence Centre Thin-Film- and Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB)
- EPR4Energy Joint Laboratory
- HZB-FU Research Group Simulation of Energy Materials
- HZB-IFW Dresden Joint Lab for Functional Quantum Materials
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN)
- Joint Laboratory for Structural Research (JLSR)
- Joint Research Group Functional Nanomaterials
- Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Laboratory in Solutions and at Interfaces (JULiq)
- Röntgen-Ångström Cluster (RÅC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.