Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) Germany
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin for Materials and Energy (HZB) published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||1||0.04|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Berlin Joint EPR Laboratory (BeJEL)
- Competence Centre Thin-Film- and Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB)
- EPR4Energy Joint Laboratory
- HZB-FU Research Group Simulation of Energy Materials
- HZB-IFW Dresden Joint Lab for Functional Quantum Materials
- Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
- Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy Production (HI ERN)
- Joint Laboratory for Structural Research (JLSR)
- Joint Research Group Functional Nanomaterials
- Joint Ultrafast Dynamics Laboratory in Solutions and at Interfaces (JULiq)
- Röntgen-Ångström Cluster (RÅC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.