German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases within the Helmholtz Association (DZNE) Germany
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases within the Helmholtz Association (DZNE) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Behavioral Brain Sciences (CBBS)
- Chair for Translational Neurodegeneration, DZNE
- DZNE Research Team Experimental Neurophysiology (ENP)
- DZNE Site Berlin
- DZNE Site Bonn
- DZNE Site Dresden
- DZNE Site Göttingen
- DZNE Site Magdeburg
- DZNE Site Munich
- DZNE Site Rostock/Greifswald
- DZNE Site Tübingen
- DZNE Site Ulm
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD)
- Human Brain Project (HBP)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- Platform for Single Cell Genomics and Epigenomics (PRECISE)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.