Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) Germany
Date range: 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022
Parent institution:Leibniz Association
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) published between 1 April 2021 - 31 March 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB)
- DZIF Partner Site Hamburg-Lübeck-Borstel-Riems
- Hamburg Center for Experimental Therapy Research (HEXT)
- Kumasi Centre for Collaborative Research in Tropical Medicine (KCCR)
- Laboratoire du Projet des Fièvres Hémorragiques de Guinée (PFHG)
- Leibniz Research Alliance INFECTIONS´21
- Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network (MalariaGEN)
- The European Mobile Lab Consortium (EMLAB)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.