Paris Observatory - PSL France
Date range: 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023
Parent institution:Université PSL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Paris Observatory - PSL published between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & environmental sciences||28||0.61|
Share output for the past 5 years
*Note: 2022 data contains Share for article affiliations from newly added health-science journals.
Nature Strategy Reports
Nature Strategy Reports gives you simple insights to support decisions that impact your organisation
The reports created for you by our subject matter experts combine compelling insights with Nature’s trust and authority. Get an in-depth analysis of your and your peers’ research performance, including a breakdown of relative strengths and weaknesses. All of which is crafted using data and tools from across Nature Research Intelligence, covering all major disciplines and all regions of the world.
Need to hire scientific researchers?
Nature Careers is visited by over 180,000 active jobseekers per month that you can target directly with your role. Application response rates have increased by 28% on average over 2022 averages.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstroParticle and Cosmology Laboratory (APC)
- CALIFA Collaboration
- Galaxies, Stars, Physics and Instrumentation (GEPI)
- Groupement d'Intérêt Scientifique (GIS PHASE)
- IPSL Laboratory for Studies of Radiation and Matter in Astrophysics (LERMA)
- Institute of Celestial Mechanics and Computation of Ephemerides (IMCCE)
- Laboratory Universe and Theories (LUTH)
- Laboratory of Plasma Physics (LPP)
- Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics (LESIA)
- MaPP (Magnetic Protostars and Planets)
- Nançay Radioastronomy Station (USN)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers en Région Centre (OSUC)
- Paris Center for Cosmological Physics (PCCP)
- Space Geodesy Research Group (GRGS)
- Sutter's Mill Meteorite Consortium
- Time-space Reference System (SYRTE)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.