Institute for Engineering and Systems Sciences (INSIS), CNRS France
Date range: 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022
Parent institution:French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute for Engineering and Systems Sciences (INSIS), CNRS published between 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||5||0.14|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Complexe de Recherche Interprofessionnel en Aérothermochimie (CORIA)
- Georges Friedel Laboratory (LGF)
- Institut Néel
- Institute for Intelligent Systems and Robotics (ISIR)
- Japanese-French Laboratory for Next Generation Photovoltaic Cells (NextPV)
- Laboratoire PROcédés, Matériaux et Energie Solaire (PROMES)
- Laboratoire de Physique Subatomique et de Cosmologie (LPSC)
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures (LPN), CNRS
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.