CEA Institute of Matter and Radiation (IRAMIS) France
Date range: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022
Parent institution:CEA Physical Sciences Division (DSM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for CEA Institute of Matter and Radiation (IRAMIS) published between 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.10|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center of Research on Ions Materials and Photonics (CIMAP)
- Interdisciplinary Service on Molecular Systems and Matter (SIS2M)
- Irradiated Solids Laboratory (LSI)
- Laboratoire Francis Perrin (LFP)
- Laboratoire Interactions, Dynamiques et Lasers (LIDYL)
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (LLB)
- Nanosciences et Innovation pour les Matériaux, la Biomédecine et l'Énergie (NIMBE)
- Service de Physique de l’État Condensé (SPEC)
- Service de Physique et Chimie des Surfaces et des Interfaces (SPCSI)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.