Promoting your Paper
Springer Nature wants researchers to share content easily and legally. Our Springer Nature SharedIt content-sharing initiative means that links to view-only, full-text subscription research articles can be posted anywhere - including on social media platforms, author websites and in institutional repositories - so researchers can share research with colleagues and general audiences. More information on Springer Nature’s commitment to content sharing is available here.
How it works:
- Springer Nature provides its authors and readers with shareable links to view-only versions of peer-reviewed research papers. Reasonable sharing is encouraged for non-commercial, personal use.
- SharedIt is available for the whole of Springer Nature’s owned journal portfolio, along with 1,000 co-owned and partner-owned journals.
- The shareable links can be posted anywhere, including via social channels and on other highly-used sites, institutional repositories and authors’ own websites, as well as on scholarly collaborative networks
- The initiative also enables more than 200 media outlets and blogs to link to a read-only version of full-text subscription articles.
- For subscription articles, subscribers will be able to download, print and save an enhanced PDF, or to view the full-text HTML version.
- For open-access articles, all readers will be able to download, print and save an enhanced PDF, or to view the full-text HTML version
- As soon as your article is published, you can generate your shareable link by entering the DOI of your article here: http://authors.springernature.com/share
We've also got a helpful weekly plan for you to follow to promote your research. Find the step by step process here.
Extend the reach of your paper
Aside from making use of SharedIt, we encourage you to take some immediate and simple steps that can help extend the reach and impact of your paper. Learn how you can disseminate your research to your inner circles through the use of social media and online communities by visiting our Author Tips page.