About the Partner
To Improve Health Through Medical Genetics.
The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics will:
- Define and promote excellence in medical genetics practice and the integration of translational research into practice;
- Promote and provide medical genetics education;
- Increase access to medical genetics services and integrate genetics into patient care;
- Advocate for and represent providers of medical genetics services and their patients; and
- Maintain structure and integrity of ACMG and its value to members and the public.
The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) is an organization composed of biochemical, clinical, cytogenetic, medical and molecular geneticists, genetic counselors and other health care professionals committed to the practice of medical genetics and genomics.
Click here to see ACMG's astounding history.
For more information:
American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
7101 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1101
Bethesda, Maryland 20814