About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Genes & Immunity emphasizes studies investigating how genetic, genomic and functional variations affect immune cells and the immune system, and associated processes in the regulation of health and disease. It further highlights articles on the transcriptional and posttranslational control of gene products involved in signaling pathways regulating immune cells, and protective and destructive immune responses.
12 issues per year
Article metrics such as number of downloads, citations and online attention are available from each article page, and provide an overview of the attention received by a paper.
The 2019 peer review performance metrics for Genes & Immunity are shown below:
- Average time to decision without external review - 6 days
- Average time to decision following external review - 35 days
- Articles published online within approximately 15 days.
- Over 47,000 recipients in receipt of the monthly electronic table of contents alert.
- Almost 225,000 views of the journal website per year.
The 2019 journal metrics* for Genes & Immunity are as follows:
- 2-year Impact Factor: 2.631
- Journal Rank: 83/174 Genetics & Heredity, 106/158 Immunology
- 5-year Impact Factor: 2.510
- Eigenfactor® score: 0.0037
- Article Influence Score: 0.953
*2018 Journal Citation Reports® Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)
EBSCO Discovery Service
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
Summon by ProQuest
EBSCO Academic Search
EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
EBSCO STM Source
EBSCO TOC Premier
ISSN and eISSN
International standard serial number (ISSN): 1466-4879
Electronic international standard serial number (eISSN): 1476-5470.
Genes & Immunity now provides its latest table of contents as an RSS web feed. This allows users with an RSS reader to receive automatic updates whenever new content is added to these pages.
Receive Genes & Immunity's current issue table of contents.