This section contains guidelines on refereeing for Communications Earth & Environment.
This section lists other resources from Nature Research that may help you in preparing your review.
Interested in reviewing for Communications Earth & Environment?
If you would like to be considered as a reviewer for Communications Earth & Environment, please complete this Google Form. If you are unable to access the form, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your main interest (e.g. atmosphere/ocean/mantle/planets)
- Your science background (e.g. physics/dynamics/biogeochemistry/ecology)
- The methods you are familiar with (e.g. remote sensing/modelling/lab work/in situ sampling/statistics)
- The types of papers you would like to review
- Your CV and/or link to your research website
- A brief statement about why you would like to be considered as a reviewer
Please note that we will keep your information only for the purposes of contacting you as a potential reviewer for manuscripts submitted to Communications Earth & Environment. By requesting to be considered as a reviewer, you are not committing to review any manuscript. If you would like us to delete your information at any time, please contact us.