Why Publish in Blood Cancer Journal?
- Publishes high quality articles about hematologic malignancies and related disorders.
- World's leading voices form the expert editorial team, that offers rapid turnaround times.
- Open access publication ensures that your work is easily discovered, accessed, and shared.
Aims and scope of journal
Blood Cancer Journal seeks to publish articles of the highest quality related to hematologic malignancies and related disorders. The Journal will consider for publication original research, reviews, guidelines and letters that are considered to be of high impact in the field.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preclinical studies of new compounds, especially those that provide mechanistic insights
- Clinical trials and observations
- Reviews related to new drugs and current management of hematologic malignancies
- Novel observations related to new mutations, molecular pathways, and tumor genomics
Blood Cancer Journal offers a forum for expedited publication of novel observations regarding new mutations or altered pathways.
Article metrics such as number of downloads, citations and online attention are available from each article page, and provide an overview of the attention received by a paper.
2022 Citation Metrics
2-year Impact Factor*: 12.8
5-year Impact Factor*: 11.6
Immediacy index*: 2.7
Eigenfactor® score*: 0.01441
Article influence score*: 4.1
Journal Citation Indicator*: 1.89
*2022 Journal Citation Reports® Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics, 2023)
**Source-normalized Impact per Paper (Scopus)
***SCImago Journal Rank (Scopus)
2022 Peer Review Metrics
Submission to first editorial decision: 2 days
Submission to Accept: 81 days
2022 Usage Metrics
Altmetric mentions: 10,084
Visit the Nature Research journals metrics page for a description of these metrics.
ISI Web of Science
The ISSN (online) number for Blood Cancer Journal is 2044-5385.