Article metrics for:
Last updated: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 20:09:13 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 115
- Blogged by 5
- On 9 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 1 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 29 news outlets
- 1 Video
- 3 Wikipedia
- 23 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 2,139th) of the 311,439 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 113th) of the 13,016 tracked articles of a similar age in Scientific Reports
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (29)
- Palaeontology: What unusual teeth you have!(Scientific Reports) Nature Asia
- El dinosaurio «dientes-tijeras» La Razon (ESP)
- 'What unusual teeth you have:' Cute, plant-eating dinosaur had huge choppers USA Today
- Maul mit Astschere SPIEGEL ONLINE
- Палеонтологи нашли динозавра с самозатачивающимися зубами РИА Новости
- Descubierto en Francia un dinosaurio con dientes en forma de tijeras SINC - Servicio de Información y Noticias Científicas
- News story from Daily Mail on Thursday 26 October 2017 Daily Mail
- Fossil Footprints Reveal Existence of Big Early Dinosaur Predator New York Times
Scientific blogs (5)
- Во Франции нашли травоядного динозавра с зубами-ножницами N+1: научные статьи, новости, открытия
- [Paleontology • 2017] Matheronodon provincialis • Extreme Tooth Enlargement in A New Late Cretaceous Rhabdodontid Dinosaur from Southern France Species New to Science
- Fossil Friday Roundup: October 27, 2017 PLOS Paleo Community
- New Herbivorous Dinosaur Species Discovered: Matheronodon provincialis Sci-News.com
- Un iguanodon « primitif » découvert en France Daily Science
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|No location data||81||70.43%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.