Article metrics for:
Exercise reduces inflammatory cell production and cardiovascular inflammation via instruction of hematopoietic progenitor cells
Last updated: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 17:03:12 GMT
Web of Science
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 474
- On 7 Facebook pages
- Picked up by 7 news outlets
- 1 F1000
- 1 Wikipedia
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 1,241st) of the 275,859 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 92nd percentile (ranked 8th) of the 108 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature Medicine
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (7)
- Названа еще одна опасность малоподвижного образа жизни РИА Новости
- Study helps explain why exercise guards against heart disease MedicalXpress
- Study: Regular exercise reduces cholesterol, protects the cardiovascular system The Medical News
- How Exercise Guards Against Heart Disease? Medindia
- News story from Daily Mail on Thursday 07 November 2019 Daily Mail
- Researchers make new discovery about how exercise protects against cardiovascular disease The Medical News
- Study helps explain why exercise guards against heart disease Newswise
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Papua New Guinea||1||0.21%|
|No location data||183||38.61%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.