Article metrics for:
Last updated: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:19:35 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 120
- Blogged by 10
- On 3 Facebook pages
- Picked up by 24 news outlets
- 2 F1000
- 130 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 1,782nd) of the 265,174 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 78th percentile (ranked 204th) of the 953 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (24)
- A recipe for regenerating nerve fibers across complete spinal cord injury MedicalXpress
- A recipe for regenerating nerve fibers across complete spinal cord injury EurekAlert!
- A recipe for regenerating nerve fibers across complete spinal cord injury -- ScienceDaily Science Daily
- Scientists regenerate nerve fibers after spinal cord injury The Medical News
- Three-Pronged Approach Shows Promise Treating Spinal Cord Injuries Drug Discovery and Development
- Three-Pronged Approach Shows Promise Treating Spinal Cord Injuries R&D
- Sequential therapies trigger axon regeneration in spinal cord injury BioCentury
Scientific blogs (10)
- New therapy spurs nerve fibers to regrow through scar tissue, transmit signals after spinal cord injury in rodents UCLA
- Three-Pronged Approach Shows Promise Treating Spinal Cord Injuries Scientific Computing All
- Study provides an early recipe for rewiring spinal cords NIH News Releases
- Regenerating Axons Across Complete Spinal Cord Injury ReliaWire
- An Early Recipe for Rewiring Spinal Cords Neuroscience RSS Feeds - Neuroscience News Updates
- New Treatment Regrows Complete Spinal Cord Injury In Mice Science Trends
- Inducing Axons to Connect Through Scar Tissue in a Mouse Model of Spinal Injury Fight Aging!
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|No location data||52||43.33%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.