Article metrics for:
Last updated: Mon, 20 May 2019 01:40:42 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 672
- Blogged by 27
- On 10 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 17 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 149 news outlets
- 1 Reddit
- 4 Video
- 3 Wikipedia
- 117 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 92nd) of the 269,376 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 98th percentile (ranked 12th) of the 863 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (149)
- News story from The Independent on Wednesday 27 June 2018 The Independent
- News story from Daily Mail on Wednesday 27 June 2018 Daily Mail
- News story from Gizmodo on Wednesday 27 June 2018 Gizmodo
- Saturn moon Enceladus offers 'tantalizing' new hint it's habitable CNET
- Enceladus: Saturn’s Moon Spews Out Complex Organic Material, Study Confirms International Business Times
- Ocean geysers on Enceladus harbor large organic molecules C&EN
- Ocean spray on Saturn moon contains crucial constituents for life | Science The Guardian
Scientific blogs (27)
- Saturn moon Enceladus offers 'tantalizing' new hint it's habitable - CNET CNET News
- Ocean spray on Saturn moon contains crucial constituents for life Science news, comment and analysis | theguardian.com
- Evidence of Organic Molecules Found in Plumes Ejected From Saturn’s Moon Motherboard RSS Feed
- Cassini Finds Massive Organic Molecules in Enceladus' Plumes Latest Blogs
- The Discovery of Complex Organic Molecules on Saturn’s Moon Enceladus Is a Huge Deal io9: Top
- Complex organic molecules strengthen the case for life on Saturn's watery moon Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
- На спутнике Сатурна нашли сложную органику Naked Science
Google+ posts (17)
- Source: Southwest Research Institute Using mass spectrometry data from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, scientists...
- Ocean-world Enceladus: Complex Organics Found June 27, 2018: Data from the international Cassini spacecraft...
- Complex organics bubble from the depths of ocean-world Enceladus Data from the international Cassini... Elizabeth Therese Niwel
- Source: Southwest Research Institute Using mass spectrometry data from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, scientists... Boggle Heretofore
- Stellar oceans https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0246-4.epdf?referrer_access_token=mVHPX3N... G Ging
- Ocean-world Enceladus: Complex Organics Found June 27, 2018: Data from the international Cassini spacecraft... Eli CORTÁZAR VILLATORO
- Saturn’s moon Enceladus harbours a global water ocean, which lies under an ice crust and above a rocky...
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Isle of Man||1||0.15%|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||1||0.15%|
|No location data||303||45.09%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.