Last updated: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 15:01:08 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 567
- Blogged by 11
- On 8 Facebook pages
- Picked up by 70 news outlets
- 6 Reddit
- 114 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 177th) of the 250,264 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 1st percentile (ranked 1st) of the 1 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature Communications
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (70)
- Wetenschappelijke droom komt uit: chemische techniek verandert CO2 in kolen Volkskrant
- Climate rewind: Scientists turn carbon dioxide back into coal Phys.org
- Climate rewind: Scientists turn carbon dioxide back into coal EurekAlert!
- New way to turn carbon dioxide into coal could ‘rewind the emissions clock’ | Science Science/AAAS
- Logran reciclar CO2 en carbón sólido, hito en la captura de carbono Europa Press
- Wetenschappers zetten CO2 om in…kool Scientias
- Wetenschappelijke droom komt uit: chemische techniek verandert CO2 in kolen | wetenschap De Morgen
- Treibhausgas kann in Material für Batterien und Co verwandelt werden Aus CO2 mach Kohlenstoff - scinexx Scinexx
Scientific blogs (11)
- Scientists use liquid metals to turn carbon dioxide gas back into coal Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
- New way to turn carbon dioxide into coal Tech Explorist
- Ученые нашли эффективный способ превратить углекислый газ в сажу Naked Science
- New process could capture CO2 and make it coal again ZME Science
- Scientists can now turn CO2 in the air into solid coal Age of Engagement | Big Think
- Scientists Turn Atmospheric CO2 Into Coal Yale Environment 360
- Scientists Turn Atmospheric CO2 Into Coal ScienceBlog.com
- Minkorrekt Folge 139 “Botox für Wissenschaftler” Methodisch inkorrekt
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Hong Kong SAR China||2||0.35%|
|United Arab Emirates||1||0.18%|
|No location data||243||42.86%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.