Article metrics for:
Last updated: Thu, 23 May 2019 14:16:52 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 181
- Blogged by 8
- On 4 Facebook pages
- Picked up by 16 news outlets
- 229 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 2,461st) of the 270,493 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 73rd percentile (ranked 240th) of the 920 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (16)
- Agricultural Sustainability Project Reached 20.9 Million Smallholder Farmers Across China Science Newsline
- Agricultural sustainability project reached 20.9 million smallholder farmers across China EurekAlert!
- News story from Eurasia Review on Saturday 10 March 2018 Eurasia Review
- 【持続可能性】小規模農家の未来に明るい見通しをもたらす農業介入(Nature) Nature Asia
- Agricultural sustainability project reached 20.9 million smallholder farmers across China Phys.org
- Científicos logran que millones de chinos potencien sus cultivos sin tantos fertilizantes | ELESPECTADOR.COM El Espectador
- Agricultural sustainability project reached 21 million smallholder farmers across China Seed Daily
Scientific blogs (8)
- Agricultural sustainability project reached 20.9 million smallholder farmers across China Noozilla Top
- Agricultural Sustainability Project Reached 20.9 Million Smallholder Farmers Across China - U Penn (2018) Alexander J. Stein
- China’s 30-year agricultural miracle: How 21 million Chinese boosted yields and cut fertilizer use Genetic Literacy Project
- Decade-Long Study Helps 21 Million Chinese Farmers Cut Fertilizer Use Yale Environment 360
- China cut fertilizer use and still increased crop yields. This is how they did it Forum:Blog
- What We’re Reading: March 30th Plantae
- Can we meet a growing need for food without destroying our environment? Ensia
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||1||0.55%|
|No location data||66||36.46%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.