Article metrics for:
Last updated: Sun, 19 May 2019 15:17:55 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 273
- Blogged by 12
- On 5 Facebook pages
- Mentioned in 2 Google+ posts
- Picked up by 51 news outlets
- 3 Reddit
- 2 Wikipedia
- 172 readers on Mendeley
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 725th) of the 264,117 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 91st percentile (ranked 68th) of the 769 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (51)
- Volcanic CO2 to blame for warmest period in 66 mn years The Siasat Daily
- Volcanic carbon dioxide drove ancient global warming event Health Medicinet
- Volcanic carbon dioxide drove ancient global warming event Business Standard
- 팔레오세-에오세 기온 극대기에서 대규모로 방출된 화산 활동 유래 탄소(Nature) Nature Asia
- Volcanic carbon dioxide drove ancient global warming event EurekAlert!
- Volcanic Carbon Dioxide Drove Ancient Global Warming Event Newswise
- Volcanic CO2 to blame for warmest period in 66 mn years Business Standard
Scientific blogs (12)
- Volcanic eruptions triggered global warming 56m years ago, study reveals Science news, comment and analysis | theguardian.com
- New study: We’re outpacing the most radical climate event we know of Ars Technica
- Древнее потепление вызвал вброс сорока триллионов тонн углекислого газа «Life.ru» — информационный портал
- Vulkanisches CO2 als Ursache globaler Erwärmung vor 56 Millionen Jahren? Amphibol
- Volcanic eruptions drove ancient global warming event The Archaeology News Network
- Ancient global warming event linked to volcanic CO2 Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
- Ese insignificante e incomprendido CO2 Naukas
Google+ posts (2)
- Very large release of mostly volcanic carbon during the Palaeocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum Αλέξανδρος Σφακιανάκης
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|No location data||113||41.39%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.