Article metrics for:
Last updated: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:39:00 GMT
Altmetric score (what's this?)
- Tweeted by 200
- Blogged by 7
- On 28 Facebook pages
- Picked up by 31 news outlets
- 3 Reddit
- 1 F1000
- 262 readers on Mendeley
- 1 readers on Citeulike
This Altmetric score means that the article is:
- in the 99th percentile (ranked 1,570th) of the 263,894 tracked articles of a similar age in all journals
- in the 82nd percentile (ranked 136th) of the 765 tracked articles of a similar age in Nature
Mentions in news, blogs & Google+
News articles (31)
- Could Poop Pills Be Used to Prevent a Stroke? These Scientists Are Investigating Fortune
- Study finds relationship between common brain disease and gut microbiome MedicalXpress
- Researchers Find Gut Bacteria Can Trigger Brain Lesions That Lead to Strokes Science Alert
- Study finds link between a stroke-causing brain disease, gut bacteria MedicalXpress
- Исследование: кишечные бактерии способны вызвать инсульт Gazeta.ru
- Wie Darmbakterien die Bildung von Kavernomen im Gehirn... (11.05.2017) Deutsches Ärzteblatt
- Could Poop Pills Be Used to Prevent Stroke? CNN News
Scientific blogs (7)
- Relationship Between Gut Bacteria and Common Brain Disease Discovered Neuroscience RSS Feeds - Neuroscience News Updates
- A Baffling Brain Defect Is Linked to Gut Bacteria, Scientists Say Slashdot
- May 11, 2017 Microbiome Digest - Bik's Picks
- Микробиота кишечника оказалась способна провоцировать инсульт N+1: научные статьи, новости, открытия
- Microbial Influence The Daily Scan from GenomeWeb
- Study Links Brain Blood Vessel Lesions to Intestinal Bacteria Neuroscience RSS Feeds - Neuroscience News Updates
|Country||Tweets||% of Tweets|
|Hong Kong SAR China||1||0.50%|
|No location data||86||43.00%|
Explanation of terms and methodology
Web of Science, CrossRef and Altmetric
Single number count for article citations from each service's database may vary by service. The citations counts are reliant on the availability of the individual APIs from Web of Science and CrossRef. These counts are updated daily once they become available. Once a citation count is available, the list of articles citing this one is accessible by clicking on the circle for that citation source.
News, blogs and Google+ posts
The number of times an article has been cited by individual mainstream news sources, blog post, or member of Google+ along with a link to the original article or post. News articles, blog posts and Google+ posts do not always link to articles in a way that can be picked up by aggregators used by Altmetric, so the listed links are not necessarily a reflection of the entire scope of media, blog or Google+ interest. Further, the list of blogs and news sources covered is manually curated by Altmetric and thus is subject to their discretion for inclusion as a scientific blog or media source. The news, blog, and Google+ posts are provided by Altmetric and are updated hourly.
Altmetric calculates a score based on the online attention an article receives. Each coloured thread in the circle represents a different type of online attention and the number in the centre is the Altmetric score. The score is calculated based on two main sources of online attention: social media and mainstream news media. Altmetric also tracks usage in online reference managers such as Mendeley and CiteULike, but these do not contribute to the score. Older articles will typically score higher because they have had more time to get noticed. To account for this, Altmetric has included the context data for articles of a "similar age" (published within 6 weeks of either side of the publication date of this article).
For a more detailed description of Altmetric, the Altmetric score, and sources used, please see Altmetric's information page.
Provides the number of tweets broken down by country of origin for the Twitter account. The geographic breakdown for the twitter sources is provided by Altmetric and is updated hourly.